LICENSING SOLUTIONS FOR
MODERN FINANCIAL ADVISERS.
By Advisers. For Advisers.
We tried being employed advisers.
We tried being self-employed through a traditional dealer group.
It was all too hard, too expensive and ultimately affected the advice we could give.
Instead we decided to create a modern AFSL that solved the problems we were (and are) having as advisers. We’re aiming for efficient, common sense compliance. We don’t want a percentage of your business; so we’ve decided to stick with reasonable, fixed fees. And we’re sure you understand when we say… we have an APL “without an agenda”.
Why are we called COBALT ADVISERS? … we just like the colour.
Are you an Adviser looking to join Cobalt Advisers?
Our Licensing Solutions:
- Become a ‘self-employed’ adviser without starting from scratch
- Use an ‘Established Brand’ from day one
- Client ownership as a % split
- Your licensing fee as a % split
- No fixed expenses
- No expensive start-up costs (web, brand, licensing etc)
- Ability to transition into your own business no AFSL change
- Piggy-back off another advisers pricing, processes, lead gen
- Coaching in any required advice areas
- All the other benefits of being on a modern license
- Positions currently available in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney & Adelaide
- Percentage splits & Ownership Negotiable
- License your advice business with a modern AFSL
- Your business name
- You own 100% of your clients
- Fortnightly Remuneration
- Reasonable, Fixed Fees
- PI Included in monthly invoice
- CAR Agreements are ‘Month-to-Month’
- Cost effective additional ARs
- APL ‘Open’ – managed by us
- No foundation SOAs*
- Flexible Paraplanning Options
- Adviser Run, Community Size AFSL
- Modern & Technology focused Dealer Group
- Assistance with Transferring existing clients
- Help negotiating Transfer Deeds
- Licensing Fee tailored to your business, based on size, number of ARs and turnover
- The benefits of: being self-licensed and using a dealer group in one solution
- Your AFSL (we can assist in application)
- You own 100% of your clients
- You control 100% of your clients
- All remuneration sent directly to your AFSL bank account
- We can tailor a support package to include what you need:
- Set up with Monitoring bodies (AFCA etc)
- Processes & AFSL Policies
- ASIC Communication
- Committee Meeting Management
- APL management
- Breach Reporting
- Authorising CAR/ARs
- Compliance Monitoring
- Vetting, SOA Audits
- CPD Monitoring & Assistance
- Remuneration Management
- ASIC Financial Audits
- Produce Provider negotiations & agreements
- Management Fee tailored to what services you require. Suited to an advice business with a turnover of $500k+
Welcome to Cobalt
10 Things that MAKE or BREAK a Single Adviser Practice
How to: Dealer Groups - Finding, Changing, Evaluating, Avoiding
Q&A: Employed-Advisers going Self-Employed
ADVISERS: We also run the “THE ADVISER GAMES”
Its started out as a better way to do PD Days, and now its become a fun & collaborative adviser community. You do not need to be on our AFSL to participate!
What the video below of our AMAZING RACE event in Brisbane – and check out www.theadvisergames.com.au for upcoming events and to join the community.